Effective Testing for Thyroid Function
Does this sound like you?
- Sluggish, lethargic?
- Memory trouble / Brain fog?
- Weight gain?
- Sleeping trouble?
- Digestive Problems such as Bloating, Constipated?
- Feeling cold more than others around you?
- Low energy?
- Thinning/brittle hair?
- Muscle/joint pain?
- Low libido/Impotent?
These are some of the symptoms that could be caused by the effect of hormonal dysfunction
It could be your Thyroid
Small but vital! The thyroid gland is the “master controller” of metabolism and therefore plays a key role in our health and well-being at a cellular level.
Thyroid dysfunction can negatively affect the neurological, heart, skeletal muscle, kidneys, and hormone-producing tissues in our bodies. If thyroid function is compromised, our quality of life deteriorates and we struggle with day-to-day life and activities.
Research has documented that 80% of the population has some level of thyroid dysfunction; therefore, a thyroid function screening test is very important for everyone. The standard blood test used to check for proper thyroid function is a good tool to establish a baseline thyroid function, but it can be painful, costly and often be misleading in cases of ongoing treatment of patients with subclinical hypothyroidism.
Enter: Thyroflex Test. This may change how we understand and treat thyroid conditions.
Thyroflex offers a pain-free and cost-effective way of measuring thyroid function with a simple reflex test.
- The Thyroflex test records the rate and calibre of the reflex response of the brachioradialis tendon in the arm to identify your resting metabolic rate.
- This identifies if your thyroid function. (Hypothyroidism –under active thyroid or low thyroid.
- Hypothyroidism – over active thyroid or high thyroid.
- Graves – autoimmune disease causing over active thyroid (one of the causes of Hyperthyroidism).
- Hashimoto’s – autoimmune disease causing under-active thyroid (one of the causes Hypothyroidism)
- 98% proven accuracy;
- Non-invasive testing of reflexes– indicating actual thyroid function;
- Takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
These test results will enable you to address symptoms and aim for a healthier, happier and more energetic you.
Begin feeling better, naturally!
Louise believes that thyroid care is the cornerstone of any comprehensive and holistic health program. When your body works the way nature intended, your spirit soars–and so do you
Louise holds regular thyroid cleanse programs and detoxes specifically for thyroid and hormone health. She will be holding her well-received online program again for those who are not able to book in to see her.
What one of our patients had to say
Louise has devised a really comprehensive, easy to follow thyroid cleanse program. My stumbling block has always been what to eat and when. Louise has produced a menu plan and provided the recipes for real food that’s easy to prepare as well as delicious. There are also mindfulness exercises and physical exercises to accompany the food. So, the whole body is gently detoxed and nourished. I highly recommend this thyroid program for anyone interested in improving their health.
Louise’s passion for sharing her knowledge on hormones; especially thyroid health and wellbeing. She holds regular workshops locally in Rockhampton & supporting local businesses at the same time.
Follow her on FB@louisekerwinnaturopath to stay up to date with her workshop events.